Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Justice Petes' Build Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210114)

SSE 4 2SS 07-09-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5260096)
waaaiiitaminute...

He's probably using this thread as a diversion so he can trash my build thread when I'm not looking....

:laugh:

Oh sure, make Pete's thread all about you... :facepalm:

:bolt:

Where is the proprietor anyway...???

Redemption 07-09-2012 02:19 PM

If a mod accidentally subscribed Pete to his own thread, and selected the instant email notification box.... Wonder if he would notice then. By accident, of course.

GTAHVIT 07-09-2012 02:26 PM

Maybe we can ban him from his own thread....

;)

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 07-09-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 5260169)
:wave: I saw 1LE pricing was out!!!!

Yup - PM me when you get back and we'll
talk - better pricing is there's a doggie bag :D

Redemption 07-09-2012 02:30 PM

But wait until we start talking trash about him, then ban him! Lol he needs to catch a glimpse first. Lolol

SSE 4 2SS 07-09-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redemption (Post 5260507)
If a mod accidentally subscribed Pete to his own thread, and selected the instant email notification box.... Wonder if he would notice then. By accident, of course.

Hmmmm.

I wonder if we can do that...

EDIT: He must be busy as a cut worm, and may be steaming mad...

It shows instant e-mail notification... I can see him in some high level meeting..

bring... you have mail, bring... you have mail, bring... you have mail, bring... you have mail, bring... you have mail...
bring... you have mail, bring... you have mail, bring... you have mail, bring... you have mail, bring... you have mail...

Mr Twisty 07-09-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 5260601)
Hmmmm.

It shows instant e-mail notification... I can see him in some high level meeting..

:bellyroll:

GTAHVIT 07-09-2012 03:11 PM

Hey Pete....

bring... you have mail

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 07-09-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 5260601)
Hmmmm.

Should be Bring...we just noticed your thread,Bring...we just noticed your thread :sm0:

Redemption 07-09-2012 03:18 PM

Bump :bellyroll: Bring!!

CamaroSkooter 07-09-2012 03:20 PM

Who loves onomatopoeia?

Bring, someone posted in your thread!

Redemption 07-09-2012 03:34 PM

Why ami afraid to goggle that??

LOWDOWN 07-09-2012 03:41 PM

Knowing Pete, it should read;

Bring...it ON!

Nice vacation spot, here...is it winterized?!

Norm, can ya pass the hot sauce?

JusticePete 07-09-2012 03:47 PM

OMG!!!

:happyanim:

Make yourself at home :bellyroll:

I'll come up for air later today :) I hope there is plenty left to eat and drink when I get out of the office :drinking: