Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   TX Caravan to Camaro5Fest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47363)

Da Hose 04-13-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pamaro (Post 1713817)
Excited much? ;)

NAH....Y do U ask???? LMAO!!!!:sm0:

mlee 04-13-2010 09:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This should excite everyone....

HOUSTON...

mlee 04-13-2010 09:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Biloxi

mlee 04-13-2010 09:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Valdosta!!!!!

Da Hose 04-13-2010 10:27 AM

MIke, I know it's gonna be nice and warm out....Leave the speedo at the house...This is a family event!!!! LMAO:yikes::sm0::paddle:

klatterblast 04-13-2010 10:48 AM

wish i could go but my camaro has a dr. appt w/ thunder racing its getting a lung transplant and open heart surgery. plus i got kids and no kid sitters. believe me i want to go hope yall have a blast.

Da Hose 04-13-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klatterblast (Post 1714176)
wish i could go but my camaro has a dr. appt w/ thunder racing its getting a lung transplant and open heart surgery. plus i got kids and no kid sitters. believe me i want to go hope yall have a blast.

Cool for the car...sux for you....kids fit well on the roof!! couple of bungie cords and ur good!!!! J/k:facepalm:

klatterblast 04-13-2010 11:01 AM

kids scratch black paint , and they cant get in bars. LOL.

Da Hose 04-13-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klatterblast (Post 1714222)
kids scratch black paint , and they cant get in bars. LOL.

:sm0::sm0: True :facepalm:

rolnslo 04-13-2010 01:52 PM

Looks like my schedule opened up for Thursday morning. If there's still room, anyone mind me joining all y'all (proper Texan speak, I believe :D) for lunch at Pappa's?

Figure since I can't make it out to Georgia, the least I could do would be to catch the mini-version of the show as it heads through Houston.

mlee 04-13-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolnslo (Post 1715024)
Looks like my schedule opened up for Thursday morning. If there's still room, anyone mind me joining all y'all (proper Texan speak, I believe :D) for lunch at Pappa's?

Figure since I can't make it out to Georgia, the least I could do would be to catch the mini-version of the show as it heads through Houston.

Absolutely... We'll have Chris add you to the list... Just one, or are you bringing the crew?

viper1cobra 04-13-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolnslo (Post 1715024)

Sure You can join us for Lunch at Pappa's, the more the merrier. It is a shame that you can't make the entire trip with us.:thumbsup: It appears that it will be a trip for the Camaro record books.

Come on down and enjoy the Festivities that the Houston C5 Group has in store for us.:headbang: I don't see any reason why anyone would be turned away.:iono:

rolnslo 04-13-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 1715147)
Absolutely... We'll have Chris add you to the list... Just one, or are you bringing the crew?

It'll just be me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper1cobra (Post 1715183)
Sure You can join us for Lunch at Pappa's, the more the merrier. It is a shame that you can't make the entire trip with us.:thumbsup: It appears that it will be a trip for the Camaro record books.

Come on down and enjoy the Festivities that the Houston C5 Group has in store for us.:headbang: I don't see any reason why anyone would be turned away.:iono:

I really wanted to go but when they announced it, we had already committed to attending my sister-in-law's wedding up in Detroit at the end of the month. That trip is going to drain my vacation balance (and then some). Maybe I'll make up for missing C5fest by making a day trip out of going to the RenCen in Detroit while I'm there plus maybe a cruise down Woodward Ave for the fun of it. Not going to be nearly as much fun but I've never been by there before.

viper1cobra 04-13-2010 03:13 PM

:w00t:

Have a Safe Trip, and enjoy it.:thumbsup:

Maybe the next time you can participate.:iono: