Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Can Someone Use Their SKILLZ? ALOTA Pics- 56K WARNING (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=570)

Guy withda bowtie 02-08-2007 05:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
heres 2 different pics of the same angle. i love t-tops and have a camaro with t-tops myself. but unless they change the size of the roof, or sumthin, i dont think they can pull it off.

Jeanius 02-08-2007 06:15 PM

yea it just doesnt work, oh well hard top it is

Jeanius 02-08-2007 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 6585)
I'm sorry, I love the T-tops, Great Photoshopping!!
I have heard from a local dealer that GM may, (again MAY), do T-tops.
The dealer told me that GM hasn't completely decided on a roof design yet.

Don't shoot the messenger...

Maybe the FBODFATHER can clear that one up for us!!

Moose 02-08-2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanius (Post 6609)
Maybe the FBODFATHER can clear that one up for us!!

I don't want to "step on any toe's", but as for t-tops on the new Camaro, at this point, I'd bet my bottom dollar that it will not happen. :thumbsup:

EllwynX 02-08-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy withda bowtie (Post 6606)
heres 2 different pics of the same angle. i love t-tops and have a camaro with t-tops myself. but unless they change the size of the roof, or sumthin, i dont think they can pull it off.

I have to go against the majority here.

That first image looks great. I just don't see how anyone can think it looks bad. It doesn't look much different than the 4th Gen TTops.

I want my TTops! lol

TAG UR IT 02-09-2007 01:20 AM

HA! You used my windshield in that chop...cool!:D That's my JL sticker in white at the top center of the windshield...at least, I think. I look at the pix and almost see it as a completely different Camaro. It looks weird, but kinda cool. I almost don't know what to think of it. Think I would have to see the real deal in person. Great chop, though!!!:thumbsup:

Guy withda bowtie 02-09-2007 07:40 AM

Yea i really hope they put atleast a concept t-top version out. It would look alot better then what anyone could do on photoshop. And i agree with ellwynx that the first overhead pic does look pretty good but if you look at the windshield its from the fourth gen and its way off from the concept. But if we all saw it in real life, i bet a bunch of ppl would change their minds, but until then its a no go.

Moose 02-09-2007 09:11 AM

'Flame Suit' put on. :D

OK. I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL!!! It totally ruin the lines of the car, IMO.

Casull 02-09-2007 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 6649)
'Flame Suit' put on. :D

OK. I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL!!! It totally ruin the lines of the car, IMO.

No suit needed.... I agree completely, it doesn't work for that car, IMHO. Not to mention, if they keep the t-tops off it will help to control costs... money that can go into engineering other aspects of the car.

WMCC Gary 02-09-2007 11:45 AM

As much as I love t-tops, I have to agree with Moose. T-Tops just ruin the lines of this car.

TAG UR IT 02-09-2007 12:07 PM

Now that I look more into it, it almost doesn't look like a Camaro anymore. It does take away from the lines. No go. Mmmmmm still would like to know what the removable hardtop would look like....like the vette.

SoFlaZ 02-09-2007 02:35 PM

I dont know so much about the T-tops but a sun/moon roof wouldn't be a bad idea.

KILLER74Z28 02-09-2007 02:44 PM

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf::barf: :barf:

Casull 02-09-2007 03:49 PM

Lol... what do you really think Killer?