Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Great Lakes (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OHIO CAMARO ENTHUSIASTS/OWNERS REPORT HERE (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14560)

gahammerle 09-10-2011 06:36 PM

Had a knock in the rear of the car that was getting worse the past few days. Got under it today and found the end link was loose on the passenger side. It felt like the hole might have elongated. I think I'm gonna put on a set of those end link tab reinforcements just to be on the safe side.

IROCanSS 09-10-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gahammerle (Post 3738098)
Had a knock in the rear of the car that was getting worse the past few days. Got under it today and found the end link was loose on the passenger side. It felt like the hole might have elongated. I think I'm gonna put on a set of those end link tab reinforcements just to be on the safe side.

you have to have gumby fingers to get them in! Call me if you need help, I have a trick.

gahammerle 09-10-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrhaus76 (Post 3738476)
you have to have gumby fingers to get them in! Call me if you need help, I have a trick.

Which ones did you get?

IROCanSS 09-10-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gahammerle (Post 3738486)
Which ones did you get?

BMR I think...

gahammerle 09-10-2011 09:09 PM

Did they bolt in? Looks like BMR's bolt in. Pfadt's kind of slide in. And Pedder's slide over. I like the design of BMR the best. And I don't have any BMR parts yet, so why not spread the love? :D

IROCanSS 09-10-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gahammerle (Post 3738634)
Did they bolt in? Looks like BMR's bolt in. Pfadt's kind of slide in. And Pedder's slide over. I like the design of BMR the best. And I don't have any BMR parts yet, so why not spread the love? :D

BMR bolt in... the bolts are the hard part... getting your hand in there to push the bolt up... you cant. I used tape.

TLSTWIN 09-11-2011 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gahammerle (Post 3737434)
As part of a ministry?

Yep, Changed Lives Ministries
http://changedlivesministries.org/

LadyinBlue 09-11-2011 08:37 AM

Thanks for what you do, TLSTWIN.

And thanks to all my Camaro friends for being great Americans. This is a day to remember and to remind ourselves to remain ever vigilant to guard against the evil that seeks to reduce our liberties while attacking our freedoms. Freedom to worship, freedom to speak, freedom to live as we wish and to drive what we want- millions secured these freedoms with their lives for us - treasure and safeguard those freedoms for which the ultimate sacrifice was made.

rachykells 09-11-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyinBlue (Post 3739681)
Thanks for what you do, TLSTWIN.

And thanks to all my Camaro friends for being great Americans. This is a day to remember and to remind ourselves to remain ever vigilant to guard against the evil that seeks to reduce our liberties while attacking our freedoms. Freedom to worship, freedom to speak, freedom to live as we wish and to drive what we want- millions secured these freedoms with their lives for us - treasure and safeguard those freedoms for which the ultimate sacrifice was made.

Well said Lady. I know many firefighters, military and EMS personnel and make sure to thank them daily for their hard work and sacrifices. And today will always be a day we will never forget- a day to be proud to be American because we always come together.

And on a lighter note-- I am happy as a clam today because it's the first full day of Sunday football. I have my Bengals gear on :thumbup: (Yeah, yeah, I know, but I was born and raised a fan-- it's a lifestyle) and I already have my breakfast and ESPN going. :wub: WOO!

rexkwando17 09-11-2011 12:47 PM

Heading over to Summit for a bit, it's drizzling :thumbdown: but I will grab my camera and see if I can get a few pics.

IROCanSS 09-11-2011 12:57 PM

That's funny, when I went past at 10:00 it was bright and sunny...

gahammerle 09-11-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLSTWIN (Post 3739588)
Yep, Changed Lives Ministries
http://changedlivesministries.org/

That's awesome!

gahammerle 09-11-2011 01:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Car show this Saturday in Hunter (between Middletown & Lebanon on St Rt 122). Bob Pulte Chevy in Lebanon was planning on having a show that day, but cancelled theirs so the Hunter show could have a bigger draw (they are raising money for Maddie's Hope).

rexkwando17 09-11-2011 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrhaus76 (Post 3740357)
That's funny, when I went past at 10:00 it was bright and sunny...

I left right before it broke loose, its storming pretty good! I am working on getting some pics up, I met Jmat from the forum there, awesome guy. I am pretty jealous of his wheels!