Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   VR "LocoMotion" 2 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63225)

Andrew MacTavish 01-29-2010 03:11 PM

VR "LocoMotion" 2

3 Attachment(s)
Here is the back view of "LocoMotion" finally finshed it! Chrome & Airbrushed Carbon Fibre paint, Carbon Fibre Hood & Spolier, Meshed intakes, with Konig wheels.

Blakout 01-30-2010 09:21 PM

http://www.marcusleadley.com/recipes/rice.jpg

Andrew MacTavish 01-31-2010 11:41 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakout (Post 1433190)

Far from it Mate.

Andrew MacTavish 01-31-2010 11:46 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by diamondave (Post 1433182)
Motions had the L88 Style... but what ya did does make sence... very creative for sure..

try to calm down the colors a bit... do some black or just blue wheels too...

Thanks for the input diamondave! I respect constructive critisim like that. :) How's this?

Scrapppy666 02-01-2010 08:21 AM

wayyyy too much going on IMO.. the body kit is over the top so no need for the overwhelming paint scheme... needs either one or the other, not both. And it is a bit-o-rice, but what isn't these days. Not bad but just too much going on, it hurts my eyes a little to be honest - don't know where to look first

Andrew MacTavish 02-01-2010 01:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapppy666 (Post 1436669)
wayyyy too much going on IMO.. the body kit is over the top so no need for the overwhelming paint scheme... needs either one or the other, not both. And it is a bit-o-rice, but what isn't these days. Not bad but just too much going on, it hurts my eyes a little to be honest - don't know where to look first

Hey Scrapppy666, Thanks for your opinions! It would definitely stand out in a Sea of Camaro's!! I wanted to do something over the top, as I got sick of seeing just SS stripes & stuff! Not that I hate them, just wanted to be different. I also think it maybe a bit-o-ricy because of the original (Danish?) designers styling. With the Big "Boom Box Speakers" up front, & yeah the wheels Maybe too, but I do think they match the style though. Also as far a not knowing where to look first, to me thats just like looking at an "Old Masters" Painting!! :) Thanks again.

PS: These plain enough?

nichoLaS9 02-01-2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapppy666 (Post 1436669)

+1

Andrew MacTavish 02-01-2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nichoLaS9 (Post 1438034)
+1

+4x4 :D

304hp? 02-01-2010 09:35 PM

Sick

nichoLaS9 02-02-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew MacTavish (Post 1438940)
+4x4 :D

plz dont get me started.. p.s alcohol was involved while reading it (4x4 post), so yeah, i'll just leave it at that :facepalm:

but anyways, lets act like adults here: IMHO the white one does look better. people tend to underestimate the beauty that can be associated with simplicity. the simplest designs can compliment subtle body lines etc. and make for a stunning car.. i've always said a car needs three 'ingredients': proportionality, symmetry, and the aforementioned simplicity to top it all off. like i said though, just my opinion

Andrew MacTavish 02-02-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nichoLaS9 (Post 1440206)
plz dont get me started.. p.s alcohol was involved while reading it (4x4 post), so yeah, i'll just leave it at that :facepalm:

but anyways, lets act like adults here: IMHO the white one does look better. people tend to underestimate the beauty that can be associated with simplicity. the simplest designs can compliment subtle body lines etc. and make for a stunning car.. i've always said a car needs three 'ingredients': proportionality, symmetry, and the aforementioned simplicity to top it all off. like i said though, just my opinion

No worries NicholaS9,
Im an Aussie, & we are Stirrers. As is we rib people, (when we feel it's needed) and was not meant in a bad way. Thanks for the input about the white car & it's simplicity. I understand where you are coming from. Your 'ingredients' do make for a good car receipe! For me, I went "out there" on these designs, 1 Because I wanted some input like this with my designs, as alot of my other ones were all but being ignored. If people do, or don't like my designs (for what ever reason) I want them to say why? Constructively. And 2, Because I knew it would be totally different from what every one else was doing. Any way thanks again. :)