Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southcentral (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Oklahoma Convoy to C5Fest II (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107546)

cybercoaster 10-15-2010 09:47 AM

Sounds fun, not sure what route we are taking. I do plan on coming back that way though - heard there was a lot of stuff to see.

AC 10-29-2010 11:32 PM

if i cant find anyone to meet in NW Akansas then want to hook up with you quys. I'll be going thru tulsa and meeting hwy 40 in OK city. i will keep in touch for times and locations to meet.

1969Fbody 10-30-2010 01:28 PM

Come join us AC.

I40 is fine cybercoaster. As long as I can stay off I35, since I can't keep from getting into trouble there.

dcamarom 11-01-2010 07:58 PM

Alright, I'm going to try and convince my dad to let me miss a couple days of school to go. I will need the plans that take part to get there and back. I would like to know: when we will leave? (I know it is set for wednesday but what time?). Also I would need to know when we would get back? And if possible what hotel we would be staying at ( Most likely too soon for this piece of information). The more information I get the better. Hopefully I can make it. And it would be nice to get an approximation of total expenses-(Gas, Hotel, etc.). Wish me luckand help me go to C5II !!!

cybercoaster 11-02-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcamarom (Post 2505703)
Alright, I'm going to try and convince my dad to let me miss a couple days of school to go. I will need the plans that take part to get there and back. I would like to know: when we will leave? (I know it is set for wednesday but what time?). Also I would need to know when we would get back? And if possible what hotel we would be staying at ( Most likely too soon for this piece of information). The more information I get the better. Hopefully I can make it. And it would be nice to get an approximation of total expenses-(Gas, Hotel, etc.). Wish me luckand help me go to C5II !!!

Gee - you want plans? LOL

We are having a meet soon to discuss. I have one route planned. Will post details by next week. Did you make reservations for hotel in AZ already? If not, go ahead and do so, you can always cancel if you need to. I will have details for hotel stop soon - working a deal.

tbarber87 11-07-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybercoaster (Post 2508095)
Gee - you want plans? LOL

We are having a meet soon to discuss. I have one route planned. Will post details by next week. Did you make reservations for hotel in AZ already? If not, go ahead and do so, you can always cancel if you need to. I will have details for hotel stop soon - working a deal.

YAY!!! Im so proud of you :)

Pro Street 11-08-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbarber87 (Post 2426272)
Just let me know!!

Booked our rooms today! So we are going for sure now!

Viper595 11-10-2010 04:31 PM

ooh. count me in! i'll see if i can hook up with some other KC peeps and head down to oklahoma :thumbup:

dcamarom 11-10-2010 09:05 PM

Do you plan on meeting any other groups from different states on theway?

cybercoaster 11-14-2010 10:31 AM

Here is our unofficial plan so far.

Wed Apr 13th OKC - Albuquerque 9 hr drive

Thu Apr 14th Albuq. NM - C5F2 hotel 6hrs

Apr 15 and 16 - party it up at the fest

Apr 17th - I am headed to Grand Canyon

cybercoaster 11-14-2010 08:02 PM

OK, Albuquerque it is. I will get a hotel secured on the other side of Albuquerque so we will miss most of the traffic the next morning.

We need a good count of people for the amount of rooms to hold

dcamarom 11-15-2010 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybercoaster (Post 2546588)
OK, Albuquerque it is. I will get a hotel secured on the other side of Albuquerque so we will miss most of the traffic the next morning.

I will know if I can go or not by the end of next week?

dcamarom 11-25-2010 07:23 PM

Alright, so I have talked to my father and he said I can go. This can change though, but for now you can add me to the list of attending.

1425 01-03-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybercoaster (Post 2546588)

Greeting All from Albuquerque.

A few question if I may. What rout will you be takeing? I would guess I-40. There is a group of us that will be meeting with some other group form New Mexcio it is unclear what rout we will be taking. There is a rout that we are looking into down I-25 to I-10 meeting up with and picking up groups as we go and some Texas people as well. I will let you know about this group as well if you wish. Second question were will you all be staying at here in Albuquerque I may be able to help you all in this matter let me know. Shoot me an e-mail at henson0084@hotmail.com

Bill :thumbup: