Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Houston Caravan to C5F II (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107619)

bossbunny 09-25-2010 11:27 AM

Houston Caravan to C5F II

Anyone from the H-Town group going? For me in Conroe its 1247miles and just shy of 20hrs but Im so there....

firefighter1 09-25-2010 04:09 PM

What route are you planning on taking?

mlee 09-25-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgebunny (Post 2369608)
Anyone from the H-Town group going? For me in Conroe its 1247miles and just shy of 20hrs but Im so there....

I'm following you... 1st stop San Antonio (they owe us lunch)... next stop El Paso... Then Tuscon....

egad09 09-25-2010 11:45 PM

Right there with you guys!!

Can't wait.

BlaSSt Off 09-26-2010 02:36 AM

Hey, I may be able to make this one! You guys mind if I tag along? I am from the Beaumont area. I may be switching jobs so I cant set anything in stone yet but just trying to plan ahead.

mlee 09-26-2010 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlaSSt Off (Post 2372029)
Hey, I may be able to make this one! You guys mind if I tag along? I am from the Beaumont area. I may be switching jobs so I cant set anything in stone yet but just trying to plan ahead.

Absolutely... if you're going you better join in with the convoy...;)

Quite sure we will have a meeting time/place in the Katy area just West of Houston on I-10. A lot of our club members live out that way...

BB better roll with us too this year...:paddle:

jose1003 09-26-2010 08:49 AM

us in el paso and las cruces will b waiting for convoy see u in april

Sir Nuke 09-26-2010 09:46 AM

well guys there is a SA to CFest thread...for people to join in....what I am wondering if one of the BIG DOGS there will coordinate a meet like Chris did for people to meet up this year. but I am sure that there will be quite a few of us going that way.....and considering we don't change roads till El Paso, it an easy drive, just a long one.

here is the other thread:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107586

JUISSD 09-26-2010 10:34 AM

I'm down!

Atti2de 09-26-2010 02:44 PM

Shouldn't this be the "Houston to San Antonio Caravan" post because that is when the party starts and the REAL caravan begins....

firefighter1 09-26-2010 04:21 PM

The Texas Caravan was awesome last year! I can't wait to see how many people sign up for this years!

Is everyone kind of thinking stopping in El paso for the night or making the 40 minute drive further into Las Cruces??? I'm not real familure with either area so I don't know what is best!

Sir Nuke 09-26-2010 10:47 PM

firefighter1, I would bet that whom ever is going to coordinate the caravan for the SA group, will set up all the stops, places to stop and eat, gas stops, and where, as a group, we will stop for the night. just like the texas caravan did going this year......we will just have to wait for "DETAILS TO FOLLOW" in the future. as a group we will get to together for the run to SA from H-Town.

TX Pony Killer 09-27-2010 09:16 AM

hhhhmmmmm....

Da Hose 09-27-2010 09:34 AM

Da Hose's r in FTW Da Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTWDa Hose's r in FTW

:happyanim: