Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Concept Camaro colors (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2393)

Twin Turbo 12-29-2007 05:47 AM

Concept Camaro colors

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to an eagle-eyed painter at an unspecified dealership in these great United States, we now have a list of colors in which you can order a 2009 Chevy Camaro when the time comes. Keep in mind that production colors for the Camaro have not been officially announced by Chevy, so while these appear to be from an OK source that has no reason to lie to us, you never know. Plus, while the eight colors above and the two below for which we couldn't find samples may be offered, there could be more than what we're seeing here, as well. Conspicuously absent from this list are any shades of green or white, for instance. That said, we have ten colors here.

No samples (could be new colors for 2009)
  • Switchblade Silver Metallic
  • Aqua Blue Metallic
Attachment 4054

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/28/i...-chevy-camaro/

mega_man_01103 12-29-2007 05:49 AM

BLACK FTW

Moose 12-29-2007 08:29 AM

Hmmmm....

No white, hugger orange, .....:iono:

DGthe3 12-29-2007 09:37 AM

We need some pics of the Camaro in those colours. All of the silver concept, 2 or 3 different angles. That being said, from what I've seen of Dragoneyes work, I really like the blue but I still lean towards black

acscamarochick06 12-29-2007 09:44 AM

Dark Tarnished Silver Metallic for me!!!! :D :D :D

CedarHillCamaro 12-29-2007 09:58 AM

The "Yellow" seems to have a lot of orange in it IMHO, but that may just be my computer screen.:)

DGthe3 12-29-2007 10:26 AM

It seems kinda like a school bus yellow

2010_5thgen 12-29-2007 10:49 AM

black all the way.

Ottenbacher2 12-29-2007 11:17 AM

I wonder what that Switchblade Silver Metallic looks like I would have to go with that or Dark Tarnished Silver Metallic.

Jeff 12-29-2007 11:27 AM

Victory Red looks great. Thats what I want.

Mindz 12-29-2007 11:38 AM

Unacceptable. They must offer white. And hugger orange too. I'm not taking that with a grain of salt, I have to take the whole flat.

TAG UR IT 12-29-2007 11:42 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the tip, Chris!
If that's from ChrisL, which I wouldn't doubt, I'd believe those colors are good to go. I was skeptical at first seeing as though GM hasn't released colors yet, but I'd believe this.

There's a lot of dark colors there. Looks like I'm not getting my pewter...shux. But, I REALLY want to see what they all look like in those shades...*hint*hint*!! lol.

Ink, Mocha, and silver...all METALLIC. That's what I'm liking...the metallic factor. They'll shine really well in the sun. I'm looking forward to seeing those!

Jak 12-29-2007 12:23 PM

Hmmmm, I'm stuck between three; The Yellow w/black stripes:D , Red looks good to and I'd like to see what the Aqua Blue Metallic looks like. I agree with DGthe3, now that we know . . . maybe, I'd like to see the colors on the cars, hint, hint, nudge (damn, no poke smilies).:sm0:

Mr. Wyndham 12-29-2007 03:12 PM

WTF is everybody hinting for? ;)

Altogether, I think that color palette is a winner. Darker colors maybe - but I like to think of them as richer, more agressive colors - you know?
I'm going to assume that "switchblade Silver" (I like that name :D) is close to the the concept's color......guess that's what I'll be getting on mine, then!:happyanim:

I am surprised that there is no hugger orange...perhaps they decided it was too throwback, and nixed it? :iono:
Keeping in mind this is in NO way official - it's pretty neat! And TAG definitely hit home with the mettallic colors. Those will REALLY bring out the lines, and sharp edges of the Car :happyanim:

(and I'm on it....hint, hint. nag, nag.:rolleyes:)