Thread: 1LE Wicker Bill
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #10
parkersextonn

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCKD 1LE View Post
I have their WickerBill now installed on my 1LE. I previously installed it on my 2016 Chevy SS. While the very first install was nerve racking ( drilling into the spoiler of a 50k car) I got through it with zero problems.

I installed the Bill two weeks ago. drilling into the spoiler this time was painless.
if you watch Lethal Camaro's install video it will instill confidence in you.

Yes it does collect dirt, but this is a track car, not a garage queen (For me at least),
to clean everything completely it needs to be unbolted or used the recommended 3m black tape or silicone.

As for the drag, I have the Dive planes, fender extensions, and the wicker bill. I feel a difference at higher speeds. Most people will argue otherwise but most people also don't know what to be feeling for.

Just make sure to take your time, get familiar with the rivnut gun and how hard you need to squeeze because you can squeeze to hard and crack your spoiler.
use painters tape to mark your holes, and the recheck the three center holes before you drill. drill SLOW and apply light pressure, you can quickly tear things up.

If you need help just PM me.

I appreciate it man. If/when I decide to do this, I will definitely send you a message.
parkersextonn is offline   Reply With Quote