View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 04:31 PM   #84
mdmoore23

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
The LS7 is a better sounding engine in general. My 427 is the best sounding LS car I've ever heard with just the fuse pulled. Tons of growl, decel pops, and at WOT it screams.

The LT4 has a much harsher noise to it that no exhaust system is going to change.

Corsa definitely sounds nothing like stock. The sound difference from my Corsa cat-back and stock exhaust is night and day. Corsa is louder, deeper, and better sounding. The stock suitcase leaves a lot to be desired. As for cost, I don't think they're that bad for the industry. Certainly there's cheaper exhausts out there if you want to go that route.

It's your money, buy what you want. The AWE would be my choice if I didn't go Corsa.
I think I'm going to have to make some more videos. Kooks changes the tone more than any I've heard. This system does not get the recognition it deserves. Trust me. Look at the video and tell me that sounds anything like the other offerings. Several people have contacted me that purchased this system based off my video. All are blown away by it. I'm not just saying this stuff because it's on my car. For this system to be under $700, no one is touching this system for sound nor quality. And yes, Corsa's price is too high for what they offer by way of axleback. Even AWE came in cheaper for a similar setup.
mdmoore23 is offline   Reply With Quote