View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels Special Edition
Superchips now offering a limited edition programmer to celebrate the 2010 Camaro SS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Superchips is proud to offer performance tuning options for the new 2010 Camaro SS

This limited edition Camaro Flashpaq will be limited to 350 units made making this an instant collector’s edition like your Camaro itself. Flashpaq normally sells for $379, but check with your favorite performance shop or online retailer for additional savings on this limited-edition Camaro Flashpaq.

We have a dealer search function located on our web site www.superchips.com that you can use to help you find a retail dealer who can reserve one for you today.

If you need help finding a dealer in your area feel free to PM me your zip code info and I will provide you with up to 5 dealers in your zip code you can check with or you can shop online at retailers like SummitRacing.com http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SRC-2885/#.

If the dealer you are working with doens't have them in stock just ask them to order you a Camaro Limited Edition Flashpaq part number 2885. They are available to every dealer we sell through to stock as well as special order, but the product is so new only a small percentage have gotten their orders in. Many sites and stores may not have information about the product up yet, but will know about it if you contact them directly.

I am available on the forum to answer any questions you have on the product or Superchips in general so feel free to PM me.

Scott@Superchips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Scott@Superchips; Today at 01:45 PM.

Scott@Superchips
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Scott@Superchips
Visit Scott@Superchips's homepage!
Find More Posts by Scott@Superchips
Add Scott@Superchips to Your Contacts

Yesterday, 04:27 PM #2
Icntdrv55

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS

Posts: 136 I am assuming these HP/TQ gains are just with a straight tune. How much more would I gain with a CAI and Cat backs?