View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 04:14 PM   #21
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEstyle View Post
The cooler lines going into and out of the radiator are clearly visible from above, but nevermind. I'm not sure you'll know what they are even if you were looking at them as you don't seem vary familiar with your car.
The cooler lines route underneath as I have told you repeatedly, I have also told you repeatedly that I didn't install it.
I personally don't need to know if it bypasses or not, all I need to know is it works properly, which it has for 3 years.

I'm plenty familiar with my car. I installed the CAI, the PTB, the Nitrous System, the UDP, the Brake Pads, the 160* Tstat, the Line Lock, Catch Can, 2 step cooler plugs, and the TL's/TA's. I've had the drag wheels on/off 100 times.
None of these require me getting underneath the car. I don't have a lift or a pit, so I cannot get underneath it safely.

Here is a pic of the cooler, you can see the lines going under the radiator, where do they go from there? I don't know because I cannot see under the car, and have no need to do so.

Pull up to the tree beside me at the dragstrip and I'll be glad to show you how familiar I am with my car.
Attached Images

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 08-19-2020 at 05:56 PM.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote