View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 01:38 PM   #22
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SScattergunSS View Post

There used to be this one female I'd see all the time when I was out with my dog. When it was just he and I together, she'd come out. Neither her nor my male ever showed any aggression toward one another. However if she saw ANYONE else, or ANY other dog, she'd either take off, or go to ground.

:(

You mentioned the Coyote you saw was a female. Usually when the females see Males they lay down to Show who is Alfa Dog. They do this to people as well.

I own a 4.5 year old Timberwolf .
106lbs clubed feet , Ears facial hair , eyes and omfg the Teeth.

To people she is SCARED to death she will make her noise kind of a half bark and circle you. Not because she is going to hurt you but because she is scare and not sure.

I named her wolfie. She has a distinctive smell you can bath her 2 days later its back. Every animal around her knows what she is. Neighbors cats stay in there own yard.
Last year she was outside and 3 coyotes attacked her however she held her ground and killed the 3 of them. The neighbors saw the whole thing and told me. She had bite marks to the neck and back but thats it. Probably the sweetest animal I have ever owned you just got to have patience to own an animal like this.

Why these animals attacked this girl I dont know normally they are more scare of you than you are of them. However I have been told Coyotes get in packs and get fearless when they know they can gang up on you.

I hate this for the Family of the girl.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote