View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 09:31 PM   #10

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caerus View Post
It is an ok site. But it is the knowledgeable people here is why I come back. Moderating could be better for sure. I am surprised to see such a free for all in the general forum when the post content should me moved into the specific content forums. Other forums that is not tolerated.

What is the alternative? Thanks.
I think overall this site has been very enjoyable. The general forum free-for-alls we see now are nothing compared to years past. If they get out of hand, the report button still works but maybe not as fast as in the past.

The specific forums don't seem to get much traffic and I'm sure that's why you see the wrong threads in the general forum hoping for some response. The moderating is a thankless job and as far as I can tell we are down to only one (mlee).

So, I'd cut the web-site some slack. Going off-line once in a while is nothing a cup of coffee won't cure. The traffic load will only get smaller once the last Camaros are sold off. I hope these forums can hang on for a few more years until they pull the plug for good.
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote