View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 04:55 AM   #20
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by acammer View Post
I'd be interested to know exactly what was said there - because that response makes no sense. Maybe it's missing context, but the lift of the cam is fairly irrelevant to the tuning process. The valve events themselves matter a great deal, but the gross lift doesn't create any issues. Example - our ~.640" high lift truck cams tune just as easily as their ~.550" low lift versions.

Regardless - if you need some help with a very experienced and seasoned remote tuning option for a naturally aspirated 5th gen, we've got you covered here at GPI. Feel free to shoot me a message, or e-mail to andrew@gwatneyperformance.com if we can help.

I have a question for you Andrew.
I'll send you a private message.

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
George-CZ is offline   Reply With Quote