View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 03:40 PM   #7
clutchkick

Drives: '12 2SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdb95z28 View Post
Your tire sizes aren't helping. 285 square or 285/305 is a better choice along with a performance alignment. Then hone your skills. Developing your driver skills is tough when you are parts swapping all the time.

Going bigger, the 1LE suspension, wheel and tire sizes and a bigger rear adjustable bar would be a nice setup. Solid rear cradle mounts (AFE/Pfadt) are a great upgrade too.
Thanks for the info guys. Wound up getting some EBC Yellow pads and rotors, as I was getting some signs of warping/runout. Maintenance before mods lol.

Probably going to do wheels/tires as my next mod, I bought the car with the current wheel/tire sizes on it, so that wasn't really my choice for the 40mm stagger. My current plan is to get a pair of 20x10s to match the rear and ditch the 9" wide fronts to run square 285/35 20, unless I can cram something larger up front but 285 seems like the go to.