View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 02:17 PM   #18
Sal329

Drives: 2008 Cadillac CTS
I started having back pain a couple of years ago, mostly from sitting too long at work and then it got worse with driving. It got to the point where simple home remedies and over-the-counter painkillers just weren't cutting it anymore. That's when I decided to seek help from a physio clinic. Going there really changed things for me. The physiotherapist, Justin, worked on my back with a mix of exercises, manual therapy, and advice on improving my posture both at work and while driving. He also suggested specific supports for my office chair and car seat that made a huge difference. My back pain, which was pretty severe, started to improve significantly after a few sessions. Justin's approach was very hands-on and personalized, focusing not just on relieving the pain but also preventing it from coming back.
Crystal Red 2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6 direct injection, Magnaflow X pipe, Borla Pro XS mufflers, LFX intake manifold, Airaid CAI, ported throttle body, W-1 oil catch can, LED daytime running lights and fog lights, FE2 suspension, 20" Camaro SS wheels

Last edited by Sal329; 03-21-2024 at 04:06 PM.
Sal329 is offline   Reply With Quote