View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 05:37 PM   #1
craigd853

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro
New Suspension Parts Trouble

Hello, I have a question for you guys. I have a 2010 camaro ss with Pedders coil overs I just put on the car. I lowered the car 1 inch all the way around and I also put new BMR non adjustable rear control arms along with UMI control arms on the rear. I have had my car to two different shops and they cannot get the tow straight on the rear end. The last shop completely screwed everything up and now my left rear cv joint is clicking while driving down the road. This second shop also told me that the reason they couldnt get the toe in on the rear was because the cradle was bent. This car has 30,000 miles on it and has been babied. I need help to know what to look for or who to take this to who knows what they are doing. I first took it to the dealer who at least had it steering straight. This past time I got the car back from the second shop my steering wheel is off center and like I said there is a clicking noise that sounds like its coming from the left rear. Never had any issues before changing to the coilovers and rear upgrades that I mentioned earlier. I looked at the rear cradle and the marks on the cradle are from me putting jack stands under the cradle not from it being torqued. Perplexed that it's this hard to find someone that knows what they are doing with this platform. Suggestions please
craigd853 is offline   Reply With Quote