View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 04:44 PM   #9
morepowerjoe

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro l99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Shackleford View Post
Well I installed the 32mm Pedders rear bar under my car about a month ago and it definitely eliminated a lot of body roll. The car feels more neutral now but I have yet to push the car hard enough to see just how much. I have a track day in two weeks so I'll know more about it then. Since the staggered tire setup is my baseline I chose to stick with that for now, but I did move the 275/40's up front and got wider wheels with 305/35's out back, so I added 30mm of tire width to each corner. Theory there being, more overall grip but equally applied so it shouldn't mess with the actual balance a lot.

We'll see what the results are and I'll make a decision moving forward from there.

Did you ever make it out to the track and if so what were the results?
DSS FX Forged Pistons, Eagle ESP L19 Forged Rods, ARP Head and Main Studs, TSP PRC 260 CNC Ported Heads milled .030, Cometic .040 Head Gaskets, GPI SS3 VVT Camshaft, GM Performance Racing Lifters, CHE Trunnions , Molly Pushrods, Melling 10355HV Oil Pump, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Fast LSXR Intake Manifold, Nick Williams 103 TB, TSP 1 7/8" Longtubes with 3" TSP Exhaust, ZL1 Fuel Pump, Mishimoto Radiator, Mishimoto Oil Cooler, Tru Cool 40k Tranny Cooler, 3600 Circle D Converter, Fluid Dynamics Balancer

Build Thread https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609817
morepowerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote