View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 10:32 PM   #44
Darin Morgan
Reher Morrison Racing

Drives: Inferno Orange SS/RS
I am not going to say that I have not been guilty of excessively exceeding the speed limit when I was young and immature but age and common sense seemed to creep up on me at about 35 years of age. I love a good adrenalin rush as much as the next guy. I have well over 1000 sky dives and I love a good adrenalin rush but,,,,,,NOT at others expense and NOT in a way that puts others in danger. Going 140mph on the highway is just plain stupid. My wife being well aware of my need to attain full adrenal flow from time to time was worried about me taking the car to its limits. I told here what I will tell anyone who asks me that all to common question," How fast have you had it?"

Just about any car these days can go 120mph+ and many can hit 140mph+ so what is the big deal. The Camaro just gets there a little quicker. Your not proving anything except your willingness to endanger others lives for your stupid adrenalin rush!

Go to the race track. Its sooooo much more fun!
2010 Camaro SS/RS IOM, 475rwhp 415ft/lbs Cam-232°/245° .612 .612 113LSA. Precision 3500 stall, New Era CAI. Reher Morrison Heads, Manifold and TB. Ferrea H-stems, dual springs, Ti-retainers. American Racing long tubes-Xpipe, High flow CATs, "S"type Borla's. 160F Thermo.
VVT ACTIVE! Thanks to New Era Performance!

Darin Morgan
-Induction R&D-EFI calibration
Reher-Morrison Racing Engines
http://www.rehermorrison.com/rmSale3.htm
Phone 817-467-7171
cell 682-559-0321