View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 06:29 PM   #5
fieldgoal00
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS
Hey guys,
StrykersG8 posted a thread for some ARH 1 7/8" headers in the for sale section the other day and he was only asking $1000 because he needed the money quick. So I pm'd him throughout the day today and after chatting back and forth I sent him money through paypal for $1000.00. The minute I sent the money to him he stop answering my PM's and I am stuck with no money because paypal will not help me because I sent it as a personal fund so he didn't incur the 3% charge on the money.
My wife also got on here on her name after I paid him and she asked him if they were still for sale and he PM'd her back and said yes they were. This threw up a red flag.
I found he was a member on GRRRR8.NET as well so I checked on there and he is selling stuff on there as well. Well I found one person that bought something from him and they said that they did receive it and his reason for selling him the exhaust he got was because he needed money. He concurred that the guys real name is that same guy that I sent money to and that the guy lived in Arizona. That was another red flag because the guy told me he would be shipping them from Seattle,WA.
However, since I've been searching all day, I've been able to find pictures of other items he was selling on GRRRR8.NET with his screen name in the picture with the items he was selling in the same photobucket account that the picture of the headers was in that he sent me. So I've printed out pictures of his photobucket pictures showing his car and license plate, the items he was selling with his screen name in the pictures and also all the threads he has posted showing the same pictures in them. This way I can link both of the screen names (camaro5 and grrrr8.net) together along with the same photobucket account and with the car in the pictures.
I also found a post where he posted his zip code for shipping purposes, so my wife and I now have his address, phone number and everything we need to know to go to the AZ police and file a police report. I am willing to let it drop if he will just send us our money back.
Anyone fellow Camaro5 members in Arizona wanna help find this guy and get our money back?