View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 12:21 AM   #43
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
I'm just Curious. It's good and all that your informing us of Suspention upgrades for our car, really it is,.

But why did you join Camaro5?

I have a good guess, but I don't think it was to discuss the Camaro, because all of your 7 posts so far reside in this thread. I also want to clarify that I am in no way trying to badger you - after all, I might buy some of your products at some point who knows...
You are asking a very appropriate question and one that I am glad to answer. To start, some of you may visit occasionally the LS1GTO.com web forum. You will find that I have been a tremendous supporter of that forum, and the GTO. The support has gone way beyong just Pedders. I have been and am a parts and Service Director for Pontiac for some time. I recently converted to Chevrolet and Cadillac. I am looking to champion a new vehicle. I like Corvettes, but have always been partial to 4 seaters. The Camaro is the perfect vehicle for me to champion.

Being in GM Service management for a very long time, I have been able to help thousands of GM owners resolve issues, and helped them deal thru education, with some GM dealerships that may not be as "progressive" as myself.

I have read a lot of the threads on this forum, and lots of them are speculation. I thought it would be great for all of you to know that there is a very high end suspension system already in place.

I can tell you there are some carryover parts from the GTO that will be on the Camaro and all of the ZETA platform vehicles, that have been problematic. GM will not put a maximum suspension system on any of the Zeta platform vehicles becuase of sensitivity issues. Hope this helps

I also know the Brand Quality Manager for the Camaro personally and he is a great guy. This will help in the future
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote