View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 01:06 PM   #134
stand-al0ne
Rev Couture

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro & 2013 Rav4 Ltd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz_FL View Post
couldn't agree with you more mossman, I don't understand why so many people out there think that if your driving something other then what they drive, then your driving a piece of shit. I love my camaro but you know what, I would love to have a mustang and a challenger sitting in my drive also. Wish I could afford to have one of each.
I parked next to a new Challenger R/T last night at sticky fingers. It was orange with black stripes down the side, the old hemi style slashed stripes, looked really nice. Ended up talking to the guy for about 10 minutes last night when we were leaving, both admiring each others cars. Super nice guy, it's a shame more people can't be that way.
agreed - people on this forum cut each other's throats between American cars. I would hate to see what they say concerning Jap and Euro cars (both of which have cars I like alot) However, I am biased towards driving an American car because I like supporting our economy and supporting US workers (and Canadians-I know where the Camaro factory is), so I passed up on some foreign choices that I would like to drive...

EDIT: I dont like Toyota - just for reference

I also doubt this guy will get jail time whether I feel he should or shouldnt...too bad for him he wasn't driving a Toyota or he would have got off scott-free haha "uhhh, the pedal stuck and just took off on me.."

Last edited by stand-al0ne; 07-20-2010 at 01:29 PM.
stand-al0ne is offline   Reply With Quote