View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 07:20 PM   #70
Camman475

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWProductions View Post
Yes it is!! By the way, I like your job......ALOT!!!
Haha.. Thanks! Looks like you're working your way towards the same job.. or close to it anyway! I'm not gonna lie, working in production is great! I've got to experience a lot of amazing things at such a young age. Good luck to you in your schools and getting into the industry! My word of advise, don't let school hold you back. don't wait until after college to start working in the field! There is nothing more important in this industry than real world experience and contacts you make along the way. If you haven't already, start doing an internship or something that will get you in the door. To me when I hire crews, I could care less what their education is.. I want to know that they have experience outside of the textbook and classroom. Not to say the schooling isn't important, because in most cases it is! (I was lucky enough to start working for a production company in high school, so I got right into it and bypassed college.. KEY WORD.. LUCKY!) but the set experience with real producers and directors yelling at you is what makes you great at what you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penaw001 View Post
Name is Will.

Here is the car
Will, I think other than the SS, you and I have the exact same set up. CGM, Heritage grille, Black powder coated stock RS rims. Good Taste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
Well, hard to find one that is decent. That's the problem when you get old! This is me sitting on Santa's lap, because grandson wouldn't do it without me.
Lol.. that look on his face is priceless! I can just hear his inner voice "You stay away from my grandma you creep! She's mine!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGirl View Post
Hi I'm Lori
Here are a few of my husband Joe and I.

Lori is the only person on C5 that I've had the pleasure of meeting. We randomly ran into each other at a Chipotle here in Vegas. I recognized both her and her car from pictures! Thats why i think this is a great idea for a thread, you never know who you'll run into and recognize now that you can put a face to the name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post

Looks eerily similar to me.
I have to be honest, I think those stripes look Great on the Camaro as long as it has the heritage grille. I've considered doing that style stripes in flat black on my CGM.