View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #4
MrFreeman

Drives: a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
MrFreeman,
Since your car is a 2012 I'm going to assume you're still under warranty. I would recommend making a list of all of the issues you're having. Then, setup and appointment at the shop. Take the list with you and ask them to replicate the issues you're experiencing. These all may be covered under your bumper to bumper warranty if they're just manufacturers defects.

Chevrolet Customer Service,
Justin
Yeah I'm still well within my warranty period (just under a month old).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
The radio sounds like a replacement unit is needed (prob got tweaked/twisted during install into the dash). The thump sound is most likely the center carrier on the driveshaft and the heat/defrost/rear defrost sounds like a BCM programming problem....

All dealer items and warranty for sure...
So I took a closer look at my radio and while the lines are less noticeable than they seemed to be (perhaps I'm just going crazy) but they're still there. It's like certain parts of letters have lines shooting off them...but they move so it's not just a stuck pixel or anything. So I don't know if it's a defect, me being picky, or just a crappy display.

Also I listened for the thump again but didn't notice and oddly enough the heat stayed on when I put the key in. Maybe I'm just imagining all these things but regardless I'll keep a list and keep an extra eye on it.
MrFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote