View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #149
hapisok
crazier than a coconut

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Nothing against Tracy, but this post was about testing a product manufactured by MACE. I do agree that Tracy has provided us many options for our vehicle and has compounded his efforts by the amount of time he has invested with us, the V6 community, where the interaction from other vendors has been minimal in the form of engine mods. What I don't agree with though, and may be just my perception, is disrespect at pledging ones trust to another vendor here on THIS thread. Yes, I am a bit biased because I did the testing for MACE as many others have. Once Tracy brings his product to market then by all means, show your loyalty to whomever. With MACE doing their own engineering and fabrication, I think it's only fair to give them a chance to show what they can do for us. They were the ones to bring us the insulator after all. And who's to say that they'll continue to contribute if nobody supports them due to being "one off'ed" when they are just coming out of the gate? Ok, I'm done with my rant...just asking for a bit more discression when posting.

Thanks.