View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 10:25 AM   #9
Cubanaso
Follower of CHRIST!

Drives: 2005 Mazda RX8
Quote:
Moose, I don't want near Corvette performance in my Camaro I just want a V8. I could be happy with a V6, but I want the sound and feel of a V8. My goal with this car is to have that ONE car that will always be "mine", the car of my youth (in case i can't keep it), and I want that car to have a V8 because I want a kickass new American car with a V8 before they dissappear from the grasp of the everyman.
LOL, I'm very like you when it comes to the Camaro. I just want a 25-27K (tops) V8 American sports car before they vanish (again, they have been saying that for a long time). If I can't have the V8 in the new Camaro, then honestly (while it still looks great) I wont be getting it.

With that said, I tend to agree with Moose that GM would be STUPID to price this thing higher than the Mustang GT (for a normal V8 Camaro...let's say Z28) and have faith they will keep it priced where we ALL want it.

I'm slowly becoming the alarmist on this forum...LOL, I don't mean to guys but I just wanted to report what was reported. Maybe the GM folks will give us some "calming" information.