View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #213
CamaroFTW

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-Rally Yellow
Send a message via MSN to CamaroFTW
Just to show you dont have to "center-hood mount" these vents I think I am the first to use them on the sides of the hood! . Install was done this morning and I have added this to my true bumblebee hood that has ram air induction to the CAI and this was not affected in any way. My shop has installed these so that I DO NOT have to use any drip trays! They are modified below to funnel the water off to the side where there are no engine parts.
I added these because they are also doing the ZL1 front on my car next and so I needed the proper venting so thst all that air that the ZL1 splitter will be pushing into the engine bay will have a release areas. Also will be getting the new Seibon 10mm wider Carbon Fiber fenders added and a functional rear quarter panel duct/vent ala AAC car. So the car is getting a whole new look and should be done in 2 weeks

Here are 2 pics after the install. Sorry they are dark as the shop is a bit dark. They will be painted Gloss Black to match the center cowl. Will have much better ones once the car is all the way done. Work is being performed by Euro Tech in Palm Bay Florida.

Last edited by CamaroFTW; 06-11-2012 at 09:41 PM.