View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #33
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
Stupid, his car looks better than it did before, period. Thats what he was going for, he isnt saying he has a ZL1. You put goofy aftermarket rims on yours, now you are trying to be something you're not? Would you be all pissy if he put a honda spoiler on his car? Or If I put a v6 fascia on mine? Do you say people who get a supercharger are trying to imitate a ZL1, its exactly the same as body components. Most ppl are just jealous they cant get a ZL1, I am, but I dont insult other people because of it.

Yes, because non model specific after market wheels/performance parts on varying cars is EXACTLY the same thing as putting OEM model specific parts on the same varying cars.

You do realize that the ZL1 isn't the only car in the world running a roots style blower, right? It wasn't even the first. So, if anything, ZL1 is the copycat of those of us with the blower before it.

The same could be said of any car running fuel injection, auto dimmer, HID lights, etc., etc. Those are generic technologies that are adapted to varying platforms. Putting a ZL1 unique body piece on a non-ZL1 is totally different, and yes, I'd say the same thing to someone putting M series stuff on a plain 3/5/7 series BMW.
HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote