View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 01:10 AM   #29
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSX_Camaro View Post
The car show was judged by the Central Indiana Camaro Club and the tent for registration was right next to the Chevy tent. It was announced a few times over the loud speakers. Registration was from 11:00 - 4:00. We actually took early and late registrations right up to the time we started to judge.

I fully understand how you guys feel though. We had to walk to EVERY car in the lot to see who was/wasn't in the show. We preferred to have a designated location, but that didn't happen.

Suggestion for next year. Put car show information in the goodie bags so that everyone gets the same information and location of registration.
Goodie bags? I didn't get one, don't even know what they contained. Then again I didn't get there till late Saturday. I had to work Friday night till 4 am Saturday morning. I did get some cool sig on the shock pillars though, so it's all good.
Took the $25 track tour at the Brickyard Sunday. Anyone that hasn't should, I scored some Jimmy Johnson rubber off the bricks from his victory burnout the week before. That would be an awesome starting point for the cruise sometime. Stage in the pits, make a lap and start the cruise. Next time C5F is in Indy?