View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 10:33 AM   #11
JewelSS
Norcal Camaros

Drives: 2010 Red Jewel 2SS L99
I have setup a Facebook page but as Jeremy said we need to see how many people are interested in this as to get stickers, T-shirts, etc. As with our meets at Blackhawk and other places we get asked all the time what club are we with and this would be a great way to show it off. I have plans on getting us in more shows and events but would like to be official. Checkout the Facebook page as this will be cheaper and easier than a webpage but I was thinking of having a link off a simple webpage to here and the Facebook page. As with any club or group if the members aren't willing to put in the time then its not worth it. Myself and Jeremy are trying to get this going and don't want to be the only ones that drive it. We have a lot of good ideas and things planned so spread the word.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/641919819214077/
Blaque Diamond Wheels BD23's 20x10, Hankook V12 275, AAC footwell lighting, Switchback LED's, AAC Mailslot scanner, AAC underhood, grill & underbody led lighting, AAC Plasma fogs, Eagle eye HIDs, RJT Painted calipers, RJT painted engine bay, Viteese Paddle Shifters, CFD Hurst style Shifter, RJT painted speedo & gauge trim, RotoFab CAI, TSP 2" Headers with full 3" XS Power exhaust, Granatelli Slotted rotors & Hawk HPS pads, ACS Side Rockers, ACS Front splitter, ZL1 Grill, Havoc Rear diffuser, BMR 1.4 Springs, BMR Strut tower brace, BMR F/R Sway Bars, BMR Trailing Arms,
JewelSS is offline   Reply With Quote