View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 02:43 PM   #1
DVader
DVader

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Vert
Any interest in a cruise to the Palm Springs Air Museum?

Hey all,

What I need to know to make the coordination with the museum is the number of people and the number of cars that would want to participate. Entrance fee to the museum is $15 for adults, $13 for Retired Military, and all active duty (and their family) is free. Click on the link below for tickets and prices.
************************************************** ****************************************

GOT THE DATE: SATURDAY MAY 17TH. DEPART NLT 0730. DEPARTURE POINT WILL BE IN RAMONA. I WILL POST A MAP AFTER A RECON. IT LOOKS LIKE A 2 HOUR CRUISE. THE COST IS MINIMAL (COST OF ADMISSION)
http://www.palmspringsairmuseum.org/pricing.htm
IMPORTANT NOTE:***You MUST pay the admission fee to get on the tarmac for pictures.
################################################## ################################
################################################## ################################
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Here is a link to the planned route. The start point is the Big 5 Sporting Goods on Main Street in Ramona. There are several gas stations on Main Street as well as a Starbucks just across the street from the meeting place. Since we will be leaving early (0730) parking will not be an issue. I will have printed maps and directions for each car.
I'm sure there is an easier way to copy a link; this is what came up.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/33.0...6756!3e0?hl=en

One last thing. I will need to have an accurate count of cars and people by Wednesday, May 14th.

Attending:

1. DVader + 1
2. Dtrimpi87 +1
3. H1Chester +1
4. SoCal Swagger +1
5. KaBoom1701 +2
6. Q'smuscle
7. Behic2320 + 1
8. BiG_TiMe
9. Ibheat + 1
10. Jersey
11. 2ss-booya