View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 10:43 AM   #52
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfamous209 View Post
sorry for bringing this back from the dead.

but have u drivin a cobalt ss supercharged? i have both a 4th gen z28 and stock cobalt ss supercharged. my 4th gen Z28 has modified suspension and handles quiet well. but i can tell you this i can garauntee that my cobalt feels more stable, around every turn then my camaro. I can almost promise you that my cobalt will out handle my camaro and its FWD. Cobalt is a great handling car recording over .9G's in factory form. dont diss the cobalt unless youve drivin one. oh also braking is by far better as well. oh yeah steering on my cobalt is presise, i had to modify the camaro in order to get a good feel of the car. i would be scared changing lanes in my camaro with stock suspension as it felt like it would float away. cobalt has never done that.
how fast were you going in the Z for it to float? because I haven't upgraded my suspension other then a pan hard rod and a tq arm and mine didn't feel like it was floating until around 150.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote