View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 08:38 PM   #10
Iomcamaro
The enjoyment never ends

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS IOM #25223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecca View Post
Hey Keith, been a long time. I just do not post anymore anywhere. Not worth the hassle.

As shocking as it may seem I have tried both Americana and Patriot. This is just my take and not a bash on the product by any means as it is geared towards certain types. Also keep in mind I tried Patriot when they were selling it in a limited edition billet container which was like 2 years ago I believe.
I wouldn't purchase Patriot unless you are going to use it on a show car and only a show car. Why, for $99 bucks a pot you expect some durability but this stuff is near the bottom on my list for durability. However if you want shine it is high on the list. As for application it is very easy to use. It might be a little easier to buff off than Americana but Americana is easy to use as well. Yes keep it cool.

You know I was never a fan of Adams but that was more personal than anything. A lot has changed since then and all their products are worth a look. With that said your money would be better spent elsewhere on this one. Might I suggest looking at the Auto Finesse or Victoria lines.

Anyway nice seeing you again and hope all is well.
Also, if you read this, what would you suggest from Auto Finesse and Victoria. Auto Finesse has so many different ones that I don't know what to choose. I have looked at Vic Red, but not too sure about the application.
Iomcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote