View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 08:41 PM   #7
Hilflos

Drives: 2015 1SS / RS NPP
Because you got a good / decent answer, judging from your response by the second post?

Don't know LSX Camaro myself, but I suspect he was just busting your balls.

There's a lot of good info here. The guys at BMR, Apex, JDP, Justice Pete, Bo White, Dropspeed, Cornerspeed, X25, Back Eddy, Mgizzle... alright, I could list individual posters for about three pages, there are tons of knowledgeable and helpful folks around here.

Apologies if I misspelled anyone's name, just closed on my new home, been moving, exhausted, but too wound up to sleep yet. Y'all know I appreciate you.

It is the internet though, so, you know, if something rubs you the wrong way, meh. Could be a misunderstanding, could be the point behind the post was to get you a bit riled, who knows?

A bunch of us were hoping the folks over at JPSS could get drop spindles done economically for the 5th gens. They were working on that, but the costs, given the potential volume, were pretty enormous. So, as you've already seen, Blue's kind of the option.

Best of luck with your project. If you feel like it, post a build thread sometime. There's a bunch of us that like reading about that sort of thing.
Hilflos is offline   Reply With Quote