View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 10:57 AM   #3
RCF

Drives: '17 2SS, NGM, MRC, DPP; '19 F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercoaster View Post
I just purchased a 2017 50th Anv SS after selling my 2012 Camaro. 2nd day I had it out, looked over and noticed the headliner coming out. It's cut too short and won't tuck back under the trim. Is this a large spread known issue? I posted on the 50th Anv Facebook page and several others have the same issue. Do they have to replace the whole headliner to fix? Concerned it will cause more issues local dealer replacing the complete headliner.

Also, what's with the chrome strip around the gauge cluster?! That reflects sunlight right in your eyes - seems to be a hazard to me. I will be putting a tinted brow on soon so hopefully, that reduces the glare.
Bought mine 5 weeks ago, and looks EXACTLY like that. Dealer has ordered a new one. One member said his dealer removed the front windshield to replace it... That scares me! My dealer said remove passenger seat only. They seem like a reputable shop, and I've explained my concerns about rattles/squeeks/etc. We'll see pretty soon - new headline is supposed to be in this week.
RCF is offline   Reply With Quote