View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 08:32 AM   #9217
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtom View Post
To all that follow Robert here, I am his oldest brother Tom. Debbie has been diligent in keeping ya'll informed on the caring bridge page.
I would like to let you know that today, Bob came out of the sedation, and is able to communicate through head nods and shakes, hand gestures, and the like. He cannot speak due to the trache tube, but he is stable, alert, and seems to have turned the corner in his recovery. He has a long way to go still, and the medical team where he is hospitalized in Florida is looking at the possibility of returning him to Texas within the week. He will transfer to an Acute rehab facility for the rest of his recovery. They have some great facilities in our mmediate area that he may end up at; New Braunfels and Kyle, Texas are where they are looking. He lives in Kyle, so either of those will be great choices. When I hear anything new, i will inform you here, of his Wife Debbie will update the caring bridge. In the meantime, he can still use your thoughts and prayers. Thank, you, Tom
Thanks Tom... I just came in here after seeing the Caring Bridge post. So good to hear after 2 weeks.

We serve a mighty God. And he has listened to all of our prayers.... Robert woke up today! The doctors are still working to get his heart rate and blood pressure leveled out, etc and now that he is awake he is very uncomfortable. Please send up prayers of thankfulness, as well as continued healing for Robert. We thank you for your prayers and well wishes.