View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #8
skuttduck

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT Camaro
Send a message via ICQ to skuttduck Send a message via AIM to skuttduck Send a message via Yahoo to skuttduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
CamaroScotty, I have the kit in hand from a supplier in California. Ordered from C6 Corvette Performance. Part Number 92213222, cost $39.95 plus shipping. 4/29/10. Would like to know if there is any detail information in which a plug is available under dash or console for this kit.
I might be able to help. Do you have a 2SS or a 1SS?

On the 2SS you could tap into the purple/black wires that are under the kick panels. This is controlled by the ambient lighting. So if your headlights are on, your footwells are one.

If not, you could tap into a yellow/black wire. That is your instrument panel lighting. A good one I found was the traction control switch. There is a lot of room under that panel, and easy to get to. I believe there is also a yellow wire that goes into your doors in the kick panel area.

There doesn't appear to be any actual open plugs in the passenger or drivers side areas. So I'm thinking this kit may have been suggested to have a plug and play wireharness like the gauges have.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1497888
skuttduck is offline   Reply With Quote