View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 04:17 AM   #10
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
April 24th Meet - Sacto, San Jose, Fresno

Hey guys

It was kinda hard to find our meet-up game plan in the bigger post so I though I would make a smaller thread to confirm our convoy times and route for the big April 24, 2010 Camaro meet in Southern CA. (see gabraddock's post below).

gabraddock - Meet in front of PF Chang's in the Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton at 3:30-3:45 to leave by 4 and no later then 4. We are meeting up with the Modesto and Sacramento gang at the Larry M Combs rest stop at 5. Then headed to In and Out at the Grapevine to meet up with the Fresno and Bakersfield gang by 8. Any questions feel free to PM me.

See you all on Friday!!!!!!!!!
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote