View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 11:33 PM   #1
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Red Line Synthetic Oil

Ddunerider gets some long over do oil changes..First thing I'd like to say is I do change my oil at least ever 3-4k..And I do track the car !!

Enjoying my car is what I'm doing. I have driven on 3 Road courses and have Autocrossed my Camaro at 5 differant events..and But I have to confess I have never changed my Diff or Trans Oil.

This is were it gets good.I was told by another Camaro5 member that I better get it done!!! Right away!!!..So I got my Hands on some Red Line Synthetic oil and changed My Motor Oil, Diff Gear Oil,and replaced My M/6 gear Box oil!!

The oil Change was easy I just took it to it My Mechanic Chris @ 2Edge Performance in So-Cal.
Chris changed the oil.. ...Not to bad..Then he Changed the Trans Oil and after 28k it starting to look Dark red...Then the Diff oil WOW that need to be done just look at all the Mud on the magnet!!!!..But now thats done ....

The one thing that really impressed me was that right away Oil Prussure is good..But the Best Improvement was in the trans !!!..The trans has less notchyness and shifts much smoother..Down Shifting even feels better!!!!!!!

So I will deffinatly take much better care of these items rather than just washing and polishing the car every other day!!

Thanks agan Red Line For Making my Camaro even Better!!!
Attached Images