View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 08:50 PM   #81
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Nope. I have to say quite confidently that these types of threads are mostly a pushback against sentiments like yours and StoutFiles'.

The cold, hard fact is that this isn't "just a V6", and I believe that very few who own one will be thinking they "should have got the V8". (Especially not if gas shoots back up again). Because either; #1 -- the person has never owned a V8 car, and wouldn't know any better. or #2 -- the person HAS owned a modern V8 car, and made the conscious choice not to get it, so why regret it?

Those who are dead-set on as much performance as possible will get the SS. These folks shouldn't be expected to understand the appeal of a powerful V6, because it will always be second in line to their car. It's certainly normal for these guys to believe they would always question their decision if they bought a V6, and probably true....but people of this group: you aren't buying a V6 for that reason, so stop insisting that everyone else will regret it because you would!

Anywho.... -- great post, Camaropete. They did a damn good job ensuring the Camaro has a taste of performance in every flavor.
X's 321847123408712304978

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkyLuv View Post
"because that's what I wanted."
X's 03925432049763219847634242353453457678

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT21 View Post
As for me and my grey/white hair...I'm good here in Melbourne Beach...Spring Break...with or without the Camaro. I have "facts" on that....pics...ask Spike or anyone else on postaholics. I don't need a V8 to "hopefully" get some.
hee hee hee.... I mean... pics or its not true!!! lol

to all you that dont want the V-6, GTFO of this thread. point blank.

the v-6 is a great motor with plenty of evolution ahead of it in terms of power. now, there's no replacement for displacement, but I can guarantee you there will be 6ers out there beating SS's.

for the "does it seem like they are trying to prove the v-6 is worth it" people....

STFU. the reason they are "proving" anything is because of nitwits like you that spout the crap of "if it aint a v-8, it aint a muscle car", same thing with the m6 vs a6 bull isht. ITS A FREAKING CAMARO PEOPLE, V6 or V8, Manual or Auto.... its a camaro. its a muscle car. if someone wants to buy a v-6, whoopity doo. its their money, its their car. STFU. seriously, this is retarded. im sorry that not everyone shares your penis envy that we all have to have a v-8 manual to have a "real car" but you'll get over it.

IBTL
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.