View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by first one View Post
Glad you got your dent patched up. Hope I don't need his services, but that's cool he's coming to Hare for the meet if anyone needs him. I take it you still have no idea how the dent happened?
No clue! I drove from Geist to Westfield to get the sways on and I wiped the car down before I left and it was not there. Took my time on the roads all the way up to 146st and over to Westfield and never saw anything in the road but that doesn't mean someone next to me didn't run over something small to kick over and catch me. It was deep and you can ask Kerwin about how it looked. My heart sunk and I didn't know what to think?

After we installed the sways, I was moving the jack I think and that's when I noticed it. One thing about our cars or the way WE care and pamper them, once it has an imperfection, we notice it. The Dent guy said the average person wouldn't have noticed it but being the owner of the car, it was going to bother me until it was repaired. He couldn't have spoken more truer words.