View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #701
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by rez333 View Post
To all the Magnetic Ride zealots: how do you explain that this Camaro circuit monster doesn't have it?
I'm with 'monkey' on this one... I believe that was even part of the release somewhere, when referring to the new shocks. I don't think that's a bad thing, considering it seems to me the circuit is where 1LE is supposed to be in it's regime. It's hard to get a good blend of both, without getting too expensive.

Regarding MRC III - I'm more starting to believe this is being reserved for a yet announced model. 1LE is the Track Pack for SS, and I believe MRC III is just too valuable and useful to be restricted to one model only, in CAMARO's lineup. Anyways - MRC III is there to make CAMARO is best most reasonable compromise between track car and GT car. There have already been multiple reviewer comments complementing how well it rides off the track in the correct mode while really going around the track at a super-high level.

I think it would've required too many resources and ultimately end up costing too much to make into 1LE, given the way I look at the option. It would've been priced-out of range to keep it competitive (price-wise) and, again - I now subscribe to the theory this may not be the last update to the line that we see. THAT'S where I see MRC III making another appearance.

JMVHO.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote