View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 01:46 AM   #713
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 View Post
PITTSBURG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Bingo!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT IT!!!!!!

It sounds to me like they are at Heinz Field! Did you guys hear "Steelers", "Heinz 57," and everything else?!?! pinkcamaro got it right!

.............ok...............Dragoneye........... ..

We now know your position...............

-----------------------BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-----------------

*snap*----------------*crackle*--------------------*pop!*

WHAT IS THIS!!!!

An incoming message from Onstar*......................*crackle, crackle*

..............who could this be from?!?!?!....................*snapple*

.........................it's from Dragoneye!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye
*(voice in background) "BATTER UP!!!*

*sound of wood hitting bone*

**creepy organ music***

DANG!!! Oh, That was terrible to watch....oh, man. I couldn't risk going out and stopping them. I'm outnumbered three-to-one. And Rosie's as good as any man in a fight; besides I wouldn't be of much help thunked on the head.

Okay TAG; I'm going to relay all future messages to the team through you. That way Rosie, Iroczlover, and Zhawk have a harder time tracking the source: me! (yes, it turns out Zhawk is Iroczlover's husband, and accomplice to both her, and Rosie. That was a surprise..........)

I've discovered some interesting stuff down here...It appears Rosie has a thing for Jesse Jackson; I've seen one or two statues, and multiple posters hanging up all over the place. I do not believe he's actually here, though. Scott has to have been imagining that. It's not a hard thing to do, considering all the thunks he's gotten over the head.

Also, I managed to get into Rosie's room just an hour ago. I will NOT go back in there *shudders*...while I was in there, I've discovered no suitable evidence of Toyota's involvment in this situation. However, there IS a size XXXXL custom shirt with "Prius is Life" on it. So early intel must have assumed Rosie was working for them. They are not our perpetrators in this case, though. (It was a believable assumption, though....)

This, however...is the most interesting discovery I found in her room. I used a USB-stored program to dive into her PC; she has direct access to both Iroczlover; and Zhawk's computers. It seems...if I'm interpreting the logs correctly...that 35th02SS's profile here, on-site has been compromised: It isn't him posting! And it hasn't been for quite some time. I can't figure out WHO was posting in his place, but this slip-up shows it's pretty obvious one of the three is trying to incriminate you, TAG, to draw away attention from the case. I'll try to look into it more in the next few days, but anything you could provide me can help.
The slip-up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35th02ss View Post
You know, now that you have brought this up.......Could Tag be SHUNT.............Is he the double agent.............It fits........

Is Scott trying to tell us something? A hint or clue to SHUNTS real indentity........
On a side-note; I nearly got caught mid-day, today...I found myself standing in the doorway of one of the many rooms down here...there's this HUGE guy just sitting there, in the room. I'm talking easily 7-feet tall; ~400lbs. I couldn't help but stare, because he didn't move. He did flinch when he heard Iroczlover's voice, though...which is what alerted me to get the hell out of there. Good thing, too; she passed right through my position, and muttered something to the man in the room; all I heard was "....jim.....". Any idea who this guy might be?

I also got your message, Tag; Tell the team "GOOD JOB!!" for figuring out my location. They got it right: I'm currently underneath Heintz Field in Pittsburgh, PA. I don't think ANYBODY knows this place exists...and it smells strangely like ketchup down here, it's no wonder Scott was singing about 57 varieties....

That's all I have time for, right now...I feel we're very close to completing our mission with a succesful rescue of Scott...they're getting desperate, and slipping up...also; I think I know who's playing that darned Organ, but my mind could be playing tricks on me...(more on that later).

Dragoneye out.
*static*
Team: It appears as though Iroczlover and Zhawk's profiles have been hijacked....we don't know if it's really them or not!!!

But, 35th02SS is ....... well........ he is the ONLY one we know for FACT is not posting as HIMSELF!!!!! WHO IS POSTING AS 35th02SS and who is the original 35th02SS????

WHERE IS HE??? IS THIS SOMEONE WE KNOW?!?!?!?!

..............dual creepy organ music sounds begin...............................

..................... BOM BOM BOM ......................
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote