View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 05:29 PM   #35
Rallysport
Go Cardinals!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed #1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embalmer View Post
Ya know what? I think you guys are starting to turn me!!!

The HID's are bad arse...and yea... maybe aftermarket isn't the way to go... If a good aftermarket kit is going to be close to the same price.... crap.

Also the roof molding!! I almost forgot about that. Hmm the molding being the same color is actually a big deal now that I think about it... I don't want black stripes going down the sides of my roof.... DAMN!!!

OK....BUT! I still don't care for the Midnight Finish Rims as much..... I'd rather have the Polished. Someone said this isn't available on the RS?? Hmmmmm... damn can't we just get "exactly" what we want??

Heheh, no problem Franknbeans, I actually qualify for the employee discount though, so if you're picking it's only $960.00

-Embalmer
A guy on 5thgen.org said he tried to order a SS/RS with polished rims and it was kicked out of the system. His dealer supposedly called someone at the factory (?) and they okayed the order that way. I find that hard to believe, but if true, there ya go. He said the dealer was Reliable Chevrolet in Texas...maybe Houston, not sure.
Rallysport is offline   Reply With Quote