View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 07:20 AM   #14
CanadianCamaro

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
Andrew and Alain are fantastic guys. I love meeting people in this industry that are like minded, honest and not conceded or only willing to do one type of car/modification. I also noticed that their shop is clean. They've been in this location a year so that's enough time to tell how they run things. Like any shops, when you have projects on the go things can get a bit cluttered up. But it's still clean. Unlike some shops, you don't feel afraid to wear a white shirt - if you know what I mean. A true testament to how they do business.

They have some really cool cars at their shop too. Only the one Camaro (that's theirs anyway - the other Camaros on site are customers cars - like the Yenko twin turbo they're building ) but they've got several other awesome cars on site such as a couple vintage road racer Vettes and an all carbon fiber LMP car. Very cool stuff.

I spoke to Andrew the other day and we are very keen on having a cruise / GTG that starts or ends at their shop. He mentioned that they are considering renting Cayuga once or twice this summer and would love to integrate one of those days and have tons of Camaros, Vettes or whatever come out. Maybe meet at their shop early one Saturday morning, hang around there for a few hours and then cruise to Cayuga? Just an idea. So stay tuned to the Canada section and the GTA & area events thread for details.

PS - Great post Joe. Car's lookin' good. Even if it is a wee bit dirty in a couple shots

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote