View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
DevilKnightFalcon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to DevilKnightFalcon Send a message via Yahoo to DevilKnightFalcon
MBRP Exhaust Installed on my 2LT/RS

Just got this installed yesterday. I will post some more videos as soon as I can.

For those of you considering getting this exhaust let me share some of my thoughts with you. First off the body shop that installed this exhaust absolutely hated it. They said the entire system needs to be shortened by about an inch and that they didn't make the tips properly so they actually had to resize them at the shop to make it so they wouldn't stick out like 3-4 inches behind the car. With that said I will say that the exhaust does sound very nice and is one of the only ones I have heard where I actually like how it sounds at idle. It does make the cabin much louder, so if you are concerned about a quiet cabin or hearing "drone" you may way to avoid this exhaust. The sound when you step on it is fantastic, i'll try to get a take off video up today. If you have any other questions just let me know.

Edit: Audio is messed up on the youtube upload. Redoing it now
Edit 2: Ok here is a really crappy video quality version. I am trying to get the better one up but YouTube is giving me problems. It does not seem to like the audio for whatever reason.

Edit 3: More videos for your viewing pleasure. Pictures to come

Another startup and Rev:

Startup and Rev (Inside Car):

Takeoff:

Takeoff (Inside Car):

Drive-by:

MBRP Catback/Magnaflow Resonated X/Airraid V2 CAI/Dash ABL/Interior LEDs/Custom Paint/Jet Coated American Racing LT Headers/High Flow cats/Trifecta Tune

Last edited by DevilKnightFalcon; 08-29-2009 at 04:40 PM.
DevilKnightFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote