View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 05:31 PM   #5
TRSS2

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT Black RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
There are install directions on this forum. I do believe you need those inverters for the footwell lights. Again search the forums or go to aac websight. I know I saw it.
I found this http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...light=footwell and a little way through it shows the inverter without anything plugged into the two holes in which the wires go into, so then my question is does it matter which goes where (im assuming that it would not)

Quote:
you need the inverters to hook up the well tubes. i did it and you will see how it hooks up and your issue wont be an issue anymore.
I think I know what you mean by looking at the inverter, all my aac stuff came in one box so I was a little confused...

Quote:
The LED's I've played around with that have the resistor, will not work if hooked up incorrectly.

If it has an inverter like the Halo lights I got for my toyota camry, then it doesn't matter which one is hooked to positive or negative.

If you have a multivolt AC adapter, you can test it that way.
when you refer to the inverter then the halos lights, are you stating that the inverter should be hooked up to the halo headlights?... at this point im under the impresion its for the footwell lights...
My apoligies for being such a newb, you guys are being exceptionally helpful.
AAC interior red dome lights, footwell lights, SMD wheel well lights, led pods, afterburners(SMD), RED/WHITE halo headlights and fog lights, Nite Rider scanner times 2, illuminated bowtie, T-REX black phantom billet grill upper and lower, had vinyl blackouts-they turned out to be illegal . Soon to have LTLAudio door projectors.
TRSS2 is offline   Reply With Quote