View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 10:52 AM   #52
bond2

Drives: '16 2SS M6,'96 WS6 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMARO_MOW View Post
I tell you what I love the camaro but that CTS-V was amazing... I guess if push comes to shove and I don't move before June 1 with my V6 M6 I just might make a move on that Cadi... I hope I don't need to though!!!
Kind of an interesting cross shop V6 Camaro and massive V8 CTS-V. I am surprised you guys are ordering the V6 Camaro instead of an SS? Big difference in price too. Not that I see anything wrong with it though, the CTS-V is unreal. I've been cross shopping the G8 GT and the Camaro, but I really want an M6 Tranny and the G8 GXP is just overkill for me and who wants to pay the gas guzzler tax. Its also hard to wait when the other cars (G8, CTS-V) are on the dealer lots ready to be bought now. I plan on keeping my Trans Am, and I have a N* Caddy, so I figured the M6 V6 Camaro would be a great fuel efficient daily driver. I think you guys should hold out though for the Camaro, were gonna love em once they finally get here!
'99 30th anniv TA vert #988- M6

bond2 is offline   Reply With Quote