Old 02-27-2024, 04:12 PM   #37
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesster View Post
Yeah I was kidding...
Just totally stoked to put the piece on this car.
Lmao…

Ok, as is… please remember my car was fast, and looked good from 30 feet… Pay and spray car washes and McGuires detail spray, or whatever was handy…

The middle piece mounts to the factory holes in the deck lid. The wire hanging off plugs into the factory harness if memory serves. There is a grommet or two for passing it in/around the lid.

The side pieces we need to see if GM can provide the template for them… I recommend new foam tape pieces prior to install, to protect the quarter paint… Mine were on and off at least twice a year when I went to race events… You’ll see the foam I’m talking about and probably have more experience than I do… A few of the studs have nuts on them so you’ll be able to match them… Have fun standing on your head getting the wings pieces on… I cussed them at least twice ca year, for the above reason… lol…
Attached Images

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote